DiBond™ Digital Printing
Working with Evans can mean that your design can really come to life!
DiBond is a 3 ply aluminium composite sheet with a polyethylene core sandwiched between the two thin metal skins. To put it another way, it’s a metal substrate we can easily fabricate into folded trays, signs and displays. Shaping DiBond is something we're well versed in. This means that you can produce a sign, partition or feature display folded to the desired shape without compromising on your design or the material choice.
Primarily used in shop-fitting projects for cladding and fascias, its super smooth surface is highly receptive to receiving both screen and digital ink.
The material is also highly stable so it can be outside in all weathers, routed, sawn, drilled, screwed and glued. This makes it one of the most versatile materials to work with and a great solution for a wide variety of projects, including 3D.
We have samples for you to review if you are considering using this material.
Our stock choice of material for printed displays and signs is white however we can print and fashion shapes and display items from a host of different Aluminium composite finishes; Mirror finish, brushed chrome, brass or copper effects plus several standard colours such as red, blue and yellow.
With excellent elasticity properties, this material can be reverse machined and bent to form all manner of shapes and constructions.
We can print and fabricate up to a 3050 x 1530mm sheet size.
Available in 2mm or 3mm thickness
Types of DiBond Uses & Applications
- Trade Fairs
- Shop Fittings
- Product Presentations/Displays
- Exhibition Booths
The new display panel DIBOND® digital is also the first aluminium composite material with a lacquer system especially optimised for high quality direct digital printing
Features & Benefits
- Smooth Surface & Easily Cleaned
- High Impact & Fire Resistant - conforming to a Class 'O' rating (BS 476) when the panels are framed.
- High resistance to pressure
- Long life expectancy
- Lightweight & Rigid - Approximately one half the weight of an aluminium sheet. A 2mm thick sheet of DiBond weighs only 2.9kg/square metre.
- Highly resistant to the effects of environmental conditions
- Temperature resistance ranges from minus 50°C to plus 80°C (-55°F to +176°F).
- Versatile Fabrication